Extended Service Plan Terms & Conditions
You will be billed a monthly charge in the amount of:
- Basic Phone Service Plan - $0.99
- Free Flip Phone Extended Service Plan - $1.49
- LG VN220 Exalt Extended Service Plan - $1.49
- Qwerty Phone Service Plan - $1.99
- HTC One M9 Extended Service Plan - $2.49
- Smart Phone Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- iPhone 32GB Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- iPhone 4 Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- iPhone 5 Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- BYOPhone ESP 1 - $2.99
- Motorola XT 1765 Moto E4 Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- Marauder Extended Service Plan - $2.99
- iPhone SE Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- Motorola XT 1254 Droid Turbo Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- Perception Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- BYOPhone ESP 2 - $3.49
- ADR 930 Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- Alcatel A30 Extended Service Plan - $3.49
- iPhone 6 Extended Service Plan - $3.99
- BYOPhone ESP 3 - $4.99
- iPhone 8 64GB Extended Service Plan - $5.99
- iPhone 7 Extended Service Plan - $5.99
- BYOPhone ESP 4 - $5.99
- CPO Samsung S9 ESP - $5.99
- CPO iPhone X & XR ESP - $5.99
- iPhone 6 Plus Extended Service Plan - $5.99
Amount will be per month, in advance, to receive this Extended Service Plan. This plan is only available at time
What This Extended Service Plan Includes
Affinity Cellular covers your individually owned wireless device (hereinafter the "Product") against defects in
material and workmanship under normal use and service. This Extended Service Plan covers the wireless device
only and not its accessories or battery, including those contained within the original package.
At its option, Affinity Cellular will replace or repair the Product during the Extended Service Plan period, as
long as you return it in accordance with the terms of this Extended Service Plan to Affinity Cellular or other
location specified by Affinity Cellular. The replacement device may be a new or reconditioned device of equal or
comparable value to the Product. Non-original manufacturer's parts may be used in reconditioned devices. All
Products returned to Affinity Cellular shall become the property of Affinity Cellular. If there is a defect
(including pre-existing) in the material and/or workmanship of your individually owned wireless device
(hereinafter the "Product"), and the Product has been subject only to normal use and service, Affinity Cellular
agrees to replace the Product, as long as you return it in accordance with the terms of this Service Plan to
Affinity Cellular or another location specified by Affinity Cellular. The replacement device may be a new or
reconditioned device of equal or comparable value to the Product. Non-original manufacturer's parts may be used
in reconditioned devices. All Products replaced by Affinity Cellular shall become the property of Affinity
Cellular. This Extended Service Plan covers the wireless device only and not its accessories or battery,
including those contained within the original package.
What This Extended Service Plan Does Not Cover
- Lost or stolen devices.
- Products disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance or prevent adequate
inspection and testing to verify any warranty claim;
- Products with labels removed or illegible serial numbers;
- Scratches on all plastic surfaces and externally exposed parts resulting from normal use.
- Applications, software, photographs, music, phone book memory or anything entered or downloaded to phone
other than Original Equipment Manufacturer specifications.
- Shipping and Handling to and from end user.
How Long This Extended Service Plan Lasts
Affinity Cellular will provide the Extended Service Plan, described above, for as long as you subscribe to this
program and your account is current, from the date you activate service or for the duration of your continuous
active service with Affinity Cellular using the Product.
How To Get Your Replacement Device Under This Plan
If you are enrolled in the Extended Service Plan program and your account is current, call 833.679.1090 (toll
free from a landline phone) and we'll diagnose the issue with you right over the phone, provide you with a
return authorization number and an address to return your phone.
Account holder's responsibilities:
- Cost of programming of replacement handset; Basic Phone $10, Qwerty (Full Keyboard) $15, Illusion, Marauder,
Rhyme, Fascinate and 8GB iPhone 4 $25; Perception and 32GB iPhone 4 $50, 16GB iPhone 5 and 16GB iPhone 5c
$95, 32GB iPhone 5 $110, iPhone 5s $140. Affinity does not include Micro SD Cards, please remove Micro SD
Card before returning damaged handset.
- Cost of shipping the damaged handsets.
- Return damaged handset to address provided with RMA number clearly visible. If the phone is not returned
within two weeks, the account holder will be charged $35 replacement activation fee or the cost of the
handset, whichever is higher
Your Obligations Under This Extended Service Plan
You must use the Product in a normal way; you must protect against further damage to the Product if there is a
covered defect; you must follow the Product's instruction manual.
How And When You Or We May Terminate This Extended Service Plan
We may terminate this Extended Service Plan at any time. You may terminate this Extended Service Plan at any
time. In the event that the account holder requires a replacement handset twice in a twelve-month period the
Extended Service Plan will be terminated upon the replacement of the second handset. If your wireless service
with Affinity Cellular is terminated or expires for any reason, you will be deemed to have terminated this
Extended Service Plan.
- This Extended Service Plan is extended to the original subscriber buyer only and may not be assigned or
transferred to subsequent subscriber buyers. This is Affinity Cellular's complete Extended Service Plan for
your Product. Affinity Cellular assumes no obligation or liability for additions or modifications to this
Extended Service Plan unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Affinity Cellular.
- Affinity Cellular cannot be responsible in any way under this Extended Service Plan for any ancillary
equipment attached to or used in connection with the Product, or for operation of the Product with any
ancillary equipment. All such equipment is expressly excluded from this Extended Service Plan. Furthermore,
Affinity Cellular cannot be responsible for any damage to the Product resulting from the use of ancillary
equipment not furnished by Affinity Cellular for use with individually owned equipment.
- When the Product is used in conjunction with ancillary or peripheral equipment not furnished by Affinity
Cellular, Affinity Cellular does not warrant and shall not supply service in connection with the operation
of the Product/ peripheral combination, and Affinity Cellular will honor not warranty or service claim where
the Product is used in such a combination and it is determined by Affinity Cellular that there is no fault
with the Product. Affinity Cellular specifically disclaims any responsibility for any damage caused in any
way by the use of product accessories and peripherals (specific examples include, but are not limited to,
batteries, chargers, adapters and power supplies) when such accessories and peripherals are not furnished by
General Provisions Of Extended Service Plan
- This Service Plan sets forth our responsibilities regarding the Product. Replacement of the Product, as
described herein, is your exclusive remedy. THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT A WARRANTY.
- Obligations of Affinity Cellular under this Service Plan are backed by the full faith and credit of Affinity